JOB VACANCY FOR NETWORKING PROFESSIONALS!
LOCATION : QATAR
DESIGNATION : IT Coordinator
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role.
- University degree in IT from a reputed institution.
- MCSE, CCNA, PMP& ITIL certified.
- Should have strong exposure in building and maintaining server room environment, windows server, active directory, IP telephony, network design concepts, Cisco switches and Internet technologies.
- Experience in programming in VB, MS, SQL, MS Dynamics preferred.
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
The IT Coordinator is responsible for providing technical assistance and maintaining the IT footprint to global IT standards in QATAR.
Main functions include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all IT systems including LAN, WAN, PABX, internet connectivity etc.
- Conducting software and hardware evaluations and providing recommendations.
- Maintain the server room environment to global IT standards (hardware, software).
- Manage it suppliers with respect to maintain contracts, hardware/software delivery, communication links etc,
- Reporting IT performance through dashboards to end market management and regional IT manager.
Those interested, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org